Few destinations encompass in as much tradition, history, culture, and natural scenery as China. Throughout the country, you will be able to learn its ancient civilization, experience its welcoming hospitality, and explore many of its reserved treasures. From the Great wall to Terra-Cotta Warriors and the Yangtze River, China will offer you a unique and exciting opportunity in creating a lasting impression.
Capital : Beijing
Population: 1.3 billion
Currency: Yuen Renminbi (CNY)
Local Time: GMT + 8
Telephone Code:+ 86
Electricity: 220 volts at 50Hz AC. Two-pin and three-pin sockets.
Baggage Clearance: Baggage is cleared at the first airport of entry in China. No baggage transfer facilities at Chongqing, Xian, Shanghai Hongqiao, and Shanghai Pudong airports. All baggage must be collected and re-checked in for the connecting flight.
Colorful China program special terms:
* Optional programs are hand-picked highly recommended cultural experiences. You may pre-book them before you go or book locally with tour guide. Tour guide accept only cash payment locally.
* Several shopping excursions are arranged during the tours. A minimum amount of time (60 mins) must be spent at each shopping site. However, there is no obligation to purchase anything. For those who are not very keen on shopping, visits to shopping sites should be treated as cultural learning experiences as all the products including jade, silk, tea, etc are deeply ingrained in the Chinese culture and well worth learning.
* Please note, Colorful China Tour is a discounted package tour, a combination of a guided tour and hotel accommodation. We will charge full traveling costs if the traveler only wishes to use a certain aspect of the package, such as hotel only. Skipping scheduled itinerary are not allowed and will be considered as breach of tour booking contract, your remaining tours, hotels will be cancelled by without any further notice.
* Nexus Holidays reserve the right to adjust the sequence of the trip.
* Nexus Holidays reserve the right to substitute to similar level hotel if the listed hotel is not available.
Price is based on twin share accommodation; Triple rate same as double; No child discounts; Tour prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please check with your travel agent or website for the latest information.
• Domestic airfare or train tickets as indicated in the itinerary • 4 stars hotel accommodations or equivalent • Airport transfers • Daily hotel breakfasts • Meals as indicated in the itinerary • Sightseeing as per itinerary in air-conditioned motor coach • Service of English-speaking tour guides • Entrance fees per itinerary
Price Does Not Include:
• Prepaid Tipping: ￡10 per person per day (￡90 for 9 days/8 nights itinerary) • Any international and internal airfare • Chinese visa fee • Insurance of any kind • Personal expenditures such as laundry service, souvenirs and telephone calls.